Fostering Relations Carers are rewarded when they refer a friend who is approved to become a carer.
Our Carers dedication changes children’s lives – nobody deserves a reward more than them. Carers can collect points to spend on special treats and fun days out by recommending friends to become a foster carer with Fostering Relations.
Choose from thousands of ways to be rewarded
- Treat your foster family at Toys R Us, Debenhams, Argos, Boots, Currys and more.
- Explore theme parks and attractions including Alton Towers and Gulliver’s Kingdom.
- Download your Reward Club points onto a Love2shop card, exchange them for cash or donate to charity.
If you’re an Fostering Relations carer you’re already a Reward Club member. Recommend someone you know now to start earning treats for your foster family.
Help a friend start their life-changing journey in moments
- Head to the Reward Club site and log in.
- Choose ‘Refer a Carer’ and follow the simple instructions.
- Enjoy your reward when they’re accepted as an Fostering Relations carer.
Explore your Reward Club
Get in touch or find out more
Have a question about Reward Club, referrals and points?
Email us: email@example.com
Have a question about your user account?
Email the Engage support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help with your Love2shop Gift Card?
Visit the Love2shop flexecash FAQ page.
Send a message to the Customer Care team.
Or call 0844 375 0739 (Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm).
What happens if your card is lost or stolen?
Please keep a reminder of your card number in a safe place as you will need it to report your card lost or stolen.
Call our 24/7 automated service on 0844 770 9015* to suspend your card.
Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge