If you really want to make your mark in a rapidly growing business that is committed to improving the lives of children and young people, we have the role for you!
We’re looking for a Middleweight Graphic Designer to join a fresh and vibrant marketing team in Bolton. Someone who really knows how to deliver the ‘wow’ factor with lots of innovative ideas would be perfect for this role.
The National Fostering Agency (NFA) Group is one of the largest independent providers of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. With Acorn Care and Education a part of the NFA family we provide education and care across 19 schools and 19 residential care homes nationally. Our vision is to build incredible futures by empowering vulnerable young people in the UK to be happy and to make their way in the world. Every day we improve the lives of thousands of young people, their families and communities through a relentless focus on caring and learning.
About the role
As a natural born creative who thrives on delivering the goods, you will be responsible for the creation of designs for multi-channel use in our recruitment campaigns, statutory required projects and internal communications. This will include working on projects across print, digital, online and social media channels.
The successful candidate will maintain the high visual standards respecting our brand guidelines and using appropriate imagery and content that respects the company’s mission, vision and values.
Who we are looking for
This is a role for an all-round creative and someone who is excited to get involved in every aspect of the design process. You will be an expert using Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office. Experience in Adobe Premiere, WordPress, PageTiger and Campaign Monitor is advantageous.
The Graphic Designer will have the ability to produce bespoke design work from start to finish, from initial idea to the management of production, print or publication
- Designing, developing and executing both large and small creative briefs to a high standard
- Maintaining the high visual standards, respecting our brand guidelines and using appropriate imagery and content that respects the company’s mission, vision and values
- Working with our external partners to interpret and produce projects
- Providing photographic and video support when required including editing and CMS platforms
- Experience in a design studio or in-house environment
- Strong skills in typography, branding, colour theories, layout design, producing editable pdf and word templates with attention to detail for digital and print artwork
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Has the ability to work under pressure and keep to strict deadlines
- Can use initiative and work autonomously but also work well within a team
- Likes attention to detail
- Loves planning and organising
- Has an eye for design
Why work for us
- Private health care
- Dental Cover
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
If this sounds like your dream job and you meet all the requirements we’re looking for (and more), we want to hear from you. Applications are invited online through the National Fostering Agency careers website https://www.nfa.co.uk/jobs/vacancies
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Permanent - Full Time
up to £30,000
Supporting files:Apply online now!