Job Title: Receptionist
Salary: £7.90 per hour
The National Fostering Agency (NFA) Group is one of the largest independent providers of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We partner closely with Local Authorities and UK foster carers to create the best possible opportunities and outcomes for child fostering. With Acorn Care and Education a part of the NFA family we provide education and care across 20 schools and 20 residential care homes nationally.
We are looking for a receptionist to join our Bolton Office on a part-time basis for 3 months. You will be required to work 17.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 1.30pm to 5pm. You will be responsible for maintaining and delivering an efficient and professional frontline reception service. This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer-focused receptionist to join the NFA Group.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for switchboard and administrative duties and confidently carry these processes in a customer-focused way.
Who we are looking for?
You will have a proven track record within reception roles and hold excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate will be able to work well with orders and support company objectives. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for visitors and phone calls and should be able to deal with any enquiries efficiently. You will also be coordinating the central room booking service, ensuring all rooms are appropriately set up.
- To undertake all general admin and reception duties including post, photocopying, filing, minutes of meetings, typing letters within house style guidance.
- To receive visitors and inform appropriate member of staff of their arrival. Ensure correct booking-in of staff and visitors as appropriate
- Respond sensitively and professionally in supporting and maintaining good relationships with colleagues and all contacts
- Work within deadlines and respond in a flexible way to the changing demands of the company's work.
- IT literate with experience of using Microsoft Office (e.g. e-mail, Word, Excel)
- Have experience of prioritising workload in order to meet deadlines
- Previous administration experience
- Have an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative and to work unsupervised
- Good general education with GCSE passes, or equivalent, in English and Maths
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Temporary - Part Time
£7.90 per hour
Supporting files:Apply online now!