Digital Project Manager
If you really want to make your mark in a rapidly growing business that is committed to improving the lives of children and young people, we have the role for you!
We’re looking for a successful Digital Project Manager to join a fresh and vibrant marketing team in Bolton. Someone who really knows how to deliver the ‘wow’ factor with lots of innovative ideas would be perfect for this role.
You will need technical experience in web builds, CRO and UX. The successful candidate will also be involved in site maintenance and content management.
The NFA Group is the largest independent providers of high quality foster care and special needs education and care in the UK. We partner closely with Local Authorities and UK foster carers to create the best possible opportunities and outcomes for children. With Acorn Care and Education a part of the NFA family we provide education and care across 18 schools and 20 residential care homes nationally.
About the role
The Digital Project Manager will oversee the successful fulfilment of key digital projects for the Group. This will include the creation and launch of the NFA Group website, web migrations and refreshes to raise our brand awareness within our target audiences and drive recruitment of foster carers and internal staff.
Reporting to the Group Digital Marketing Manager, you will also complete a full audit of our URL hosting providers and create a robust, automated GA reporting system for our collection of websites.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role. The ideal candidate will have technical knowledge and passion for web design and development. In this role you will take full ownership and proactive management of the digital projects to ensure deadlines and budgets are met along with the key objectives of each project, so understanding the multiple demands placed on a complicated customer facing business organisation would be beneficial.
It is essential you have excellent written and verbal communications skills in order to manage stakeholder requirements, multiple demands and coordinate internal teams to ensure all work is completed on time and within budget. We want someone who can use SEO technical and content knowledge to drive increased quality traffic to our sites and improve engagement levels.
- Take full ownership and proactive management of the above mentioned projects to ensure deadlines and budgets are met along with the key objectives of each project.
- Ensure GA goals are appropriately set up and tracking appropriately
- Establish analytics reports and dashboards in GA / Data Studio to simplify auditing and reporting
- Responsible for scoping and creating project documentation, functional specifications, resource planning through to a variety of projects from digital delivery, UX, digital content, along with web and app builds
- Use technical SEO and content knowledge to drive increased quality traffic to our sites and improve engagement levels
- Lead on CRO and UX optimisations to improve ROI for each site objective e.g. carer / colleague recruitment, traffic
- Advanced knowledge of UX / CRO strategies and tactics to inform web design and development decisions
- Expert in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and WordPress
- Compliance/web standards, infrastructure, domains, governance, wire-framing, site mapping, personas, focus groups, developing self-service portals, web tools, use of videos and blogs
- eCRM, email campaign tools
- Hands on digital marketing experience with the ability to deliver / monitor successful digital strategies
Why work for us
- Private health care
- Dental Cover
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
If this sounds like your dream job and you meet all the requirements we’re looking for (and more), we want to hear from you. Applications are invited online through the National Fostering Agency careers website https://www.nfa.co.uk/jobs/vacancies
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Permanent - Full Time
£25,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience
Supporting files:Apply online now!