Credit Control Officer
If you really want to make your mark in a rapidly growing business that is committed to improving the lives of children and young people, we have the role for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced credit controller with excellent communication skills to join our team based in Bolton.
The National Fostering Agency (NFA) Group is the UK’s largest independent provider of high quality foster care and special needs education and residential children’s homes. We partner closely with Local Authorities and UK foster carers to create the best possible opportunities and outcomes.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Cash collection by phone and email
- Daily accurate cash allocation
- Monthly account reconciliation
- Identify and report queries and chase through to resolution
- Forge and maintain both internal and external customer relationships
- Achieve set and agreed KPI targets
- Experience of B2B credit control
- Customer Focused
- Effective Communicator
- Experience with complex reconciliations/ problem solving
- Performance Driven
- Basic MS Excel essential
If you have a strong track record in Credit Control and want to work for a business that make a difference to the lives of children and young people, we want to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Permanent - Full Time
£19000 - £21000 depending on experience
Supporting files:Apply online now!