If you really want to make your mark in a rapidly growing business that is committed to improving the lives of children and young people, we have the role for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join the National Fostering Agency Group, the market leader in Children’s Services.
The NFA Group partner closely with Local Authorities to provide high quality foster care and special needs education and care, creating the best possible opportunities and outcomes for children. Now with Acorn Care and Education apart of the NFA family, we provide education and care across 19 schools and 19 residential care homes nationally.
The Project Coordinator will provide an effective administrative service to the Property Team and stakeholders. This is a brand new role and you will support the delivery of a range of property projections nationally and support the growth from the acquisition of new properties through to the delivery of new education and care facilities.
You will be responsible for coordinating property searches, arranging viewings and compiling background information. The successful candidate will host regular project meetings to coordinate actions, maintain shared project files and manage the Project Tracker issuing regular updates to stakeholders.
Who we are looking for
You’ll be in your comfort zone liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, as well as third party agencies. The successful candidate will have experience working within a project orientated role.
We are looking someone who has a strong ability to work under their own initiative in order to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines and support the team. You must be confident using Microsoft Office and have experience working within a busy team.
- To coordinate targeted property searches, requesting details from agents, arranging viewings and compiling background information.
- To maintain project plans from Board approval to delivery.
- To maintain and issue a weekly Project Tracker to executive stakeholders.
- To collate and maintain shared project files in a common location.
- To host and record regular project meetings/calls to coordinate stakeholders actions and to ensure timely closure.
- To liaise with third party consultants, solicitors, suppliers to ensure timely closure of actions.
- To raise purchase orders and liaise with Accounts Payable on invoices, following up payments etc.
- To provide organisational and administrative support to the property team.
Why work for us
- Private health care
- Dental Cover
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
If this sounds like your dream job and you meet all the requirements we’re looking for (and more), we want to hear from you. Applications are invited online through the National Fostering Agency careers website https://www.nfa.co.uk/jobs/vacancies
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Permanent - Full Time
£20,000 - £25,000
Supporting files:Apply online now!