Business Analyst- 12 Month FTC
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Contract Type: Full-time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join the National Fostering Agency (NFA) Group to support with the business requirements capture, testing and operational deployment of a new digital platform, NFA World. The platform is being developed in an agile manner, with several releases planned over coming months.
The NFA Group is one of the UK’s largest independent providers of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We partner closely with Local Authorities and UK foster carers to create the best possible opportunities and outcomes for children in fostering. We also provide education and care across 17 schools and 17 residential care homes nationally.
As Senior Business Analyst you’ll be responsible for capturing business requirements and helping to present them to the development team, as well as planning UAT activity and creating UAT scripts to ensure that NFA world is ready for every launch phase. NFA World is a hub for our foster carers, foster carer applicants and NFA Group staff. The key goal is to provide more support to foster carers, including communications, training, and a supportive online space. The first release will take place in July and others will following over the coming 12 months.
The successful candidate will report to the Programme Manager and work closely with the Head of Carer Recruitment, Marketing and the Fostering Assessment Team. You will capture business requirements and organise a range of business workshops to gain feedback and define the current and future business processes. The role will be based out of our Bolton office but you will be required to travel throughout the UK.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and results-driven. You will need to be confident communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels. The successful candidate will take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and identify effective business process improvements. They will also help ensure clear and consistent understanding of those requirements across the business and development.
- A mix of organising, facilitating and writing up business workshops (for requirements analysis and process design)
- Maintaining the Target Operating Model and Requirements catalogue across multiple releases
- Planning UAT activity, and creating UAT scripts for execution by staff and foster carers
- Acting as intermediary between business colleagues and the development organisation who are building the software
- Engaging with staff at all levels up to senior manager level
- Experience of working on agile software development projects
- Track record of facilitating effective and collaborative dialogue between business and technical teams
Why work for us
- Childcare vouchers
- Private health care
- Private dental cover
- Employee discount club
- Extensive training suite
- Professional support network
- Career development across the Group
- 25 days annual leave
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Fixed Term Contract
£40,000 - £45,000
Supporting files:Apply online now!