Service Desk Analyst
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000
The National Fostering Agency (NFA) Group is one of the largest independent providers of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We partner closely with Local Authorities and UK foster carers to create the best possible opportunities and outcomes for child fostering. Now with Acorn Care and Education a part of the NFA family we provide education and care across 17 schools and 17 residential care homes nationally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a growing IT team based in Bolton. As the Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for receiving and handling IT incidents and service requests.
Reporting to the Senior Service Desk Analyst you will manage calls, emails and logged tickets from the central teams, schools and residential homes. You will strive to maintain a good standard of customer service, ensuring all clients are informed of changes to requests and incidents which have been logged.
Who we are looking for?
You will have experience of working in an IT Service Desk Team, as well as analysing and interpreting complex data in order to produce high quality information and reports. The successful candidate should have the ability to meet tight deadlines and work calmly under pressure. You should be able to work with challenging customers whilst maintaining a professional and friendly demeanour.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop your own personal skills and capability though on-going training as agreed with your line manager. Please note that you will be expected to travel to other school and office locations in the UK.
- Liaise with regional offices and schools on a regular basis to confirm all systems and services are operating as required.
- Own and monitor all calls to resolution, escalating where necessary to line management
- Maintain, organise and manage the hardware database. Ensure all requests are completed for all areas of the business.
- Log all communications on to the incident management system
- Organise the transportation of hardware items to and from regional offices and schools.
- Liaise with external suppliers regarding the repair of equipment under warranty or maintenance contract.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in an IT Service Desk Team
- Experience of analysing and interpreting complex data and producing high quality information and reports
- Ability to work calmly when under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with challenging customers
- Be able to work alone and tackle tasks proactively.
- Show good initiative and take ownership of tasks or issues
- Has a professional and friendly demeanour, positive and flexible attitude and excellent inter-personal and communication skills
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Permanent - Full Time
£20,000 to £22,000
Supporting files:Apply online now!