This is your chance to join a brand new central resourcing team and drive a series of strategic group wide projects to improve recruitment performance. You will be able to apply your recruitment experience to these projects including a new employer brand, selection toolkit and supplier framework.
2. Provide an overview of group wide resourcing activity, priorities and risks by developing management information for and across all business divisions.
3. Analyse resourcing processes and performance to diagnose challenges and target improvement initiatives.
4. Write job adverts and partner with marketing and suppliers to develop recruitment communication content for offline and online use.
5. Interview for key roles assisting in the development of selection tools, training hiring managers in best practice candidate assessment and selection.
6. Directly manage resourcing owned social media channels, partnering with marketing to cross market through corporate channels and drive employee digital advocacy.
7. Assist in the procurement of advertising media, providing performance data and market insight, and partnering with suppliers.
8. Develop talent pools for key roles by managing proactive communication with passive potential applicants.
9. Oversee the effective use of the applicant tracking system working with suppliers to provide training and effect system changes, as well as highlighting areas of non-compliance.
10. Provide guidance to managers and the wider HR team on resourcing policy and safer recruitment overseeing system, process and record audits.
- End to end recruitment experience
- Job advert copywriting experience
- Direct sourcing experience
- Interview design and delivery experience
- Excellent verbal and written experience
- Applicant tracking system management
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Permanent - Full Time
Supporting files:Apply online now!